Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Something new?

Hi everybody!
I'm writing in English now, as I promised. This school year is finally ended! But I still go to school because of school practice. And I'm so angry about it. I ended the 10th grade, as excellent student and I'm very happy, because I want to graduate from high school with a diploma and it's very important for me. As I wrote in my last post, I have a lot of plans on summer. Last week I was finding out about my trip to the seaside with my friends but there was no tickets and I had no idea what to do. I known that my trip is failed and I felt too bad. But I found a solution of this problem, I decided to go to the sea with my parents by car but live with my friends(my friends and my parents go to almost the same place and at the same time).
This week is really crazy because I thought that education is over and relaxed but now I feel like a squirrel in a wheel.
And now I wanna tell about my plans for my blog. First of all I wanna do from this blog - fashion blog. Then I wanna upload more photos and add video. What do you think about it?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment